Sunday 11 March 2018

Igor, Sergej and Winston Churchill



More than 150,000 Russians live in Londongrad. 


First, here's an oligarch joke:


Igor: Tell me friend Sergej, do you ever think about death?

Sergej:  Of course my dear Igor.

Igor:  And have you reached any conclusions?

Sergej:  Only the one.

Igor:  And what is it?

Sergej:  I want to be buried in Harrods.

Igor:  You prefer Harrods to Moscow?

Sergej:  No.

Igor: Why then?

Sergej: To be sure the wife visits me every week.


- - - - - - - - - -

Polish mainstream author -prize winner and best-seller -  (EU citizen) refused admission to UK (see Free West Media). This only days after an Austrian reporter (EU citizen) on his way to Speaker's Corner and an American companion were stopped at immigration and detained for 72 hours - before being deported (see TruePublica).

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."  Winston Churchill.



6 comments:

  1. Very funny and possibly true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if Ambravoich will be buried under his football pitch ;-)

      Delete
  2. Funny, I have heard the joke before, but still funny. Wise words from Churchill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A man was arrested for reading one of Winston Churchill's speeches in a public place. I saw the video on YouTube some years ago. Since then things have gone from bad to mad.

      A best-selling prize-winning Polish writer Rafal Ziemkiewicz is the latest UK's end of free speech victim. At least he didn't get 3 days in the cells like Sellner and Pettibone when they stepped off their Easyjet from Vienna to Luton (?) flight. The Ziemkiewikz case interests me because my Polish uncle fought in the Battle of Britain to help save our democracy.

      "I don't agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it "- Voltaire. (Churchill may have used that one).

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.